24 December, 2006

Well, well, well...

Look what we have here, Mallory got herself another blog. ;]
The layout I have right now is lame, I know. But I'll fix that soon enough!
So, I suppose a preliminary post of the most recent "MySpace" blog I wrote up will get us off to a nice and current start! (Plus, I'm being a little lazy ;] )

"Let's just start with where I left off, shall we?

Fall quarter is over, woot! My grades were happy. =] I got a 4.0 in theatre, a 3.8 in English, and a 2.6 in math which is passing with a C, but at least I'm done! Haha, no more math for Mallory EVER if she doesn't want ;]

Winter break has so far been amazing, what with the power outage and all, I don't think I've ever had such a long power outage at my house before, or such a big adventure! (It was out for seven days, o: )

It was great though, my family is so rad. We had a fire going, and all sat around reading, knitting, crocheting, and I read my little sister "Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There." (Classic my friend ;] )

The adventures of the weeks' end were a movie, every day, for three days. On Thursday it was "The Pursuit of Happyness," which I must say was an amazing movie and Will Smith's little boy is SO adorable! Next up we had, "Eragon," which was a good movies s'well, just not AS amazing as I had hoped it would be. When the power came back on Thursday we had to cut our movie adventure somewhat short, but my mum and I still went yesterday to see "The Holiday," and it was so amazing. I mean, one of the best romantical movies I have almost ever seen in my life. Maybe even the best. Mum and I are going to go again ;]

Other than that, I mean, I've just been living life and riding the changes. So many things are moving and changing, some drastically, and some subtle, but there are many none the less. Hm, I guess that's what most people would call "growing up," but I just call it life. (Which is maybe the same thing? Haha.)

Life is good.Friends are good.God is good.Merry Christmas a bit early all, tis the season to be jolly. ;]"

Well, there it is.
Ahhh the wonders of copy+paste ;]

So, since I have not much left to say this evening other than RACHEL I LOVE YOU!
And Merry Christmas, I suppose I'll leave you until next time.

Peace,
Mallory

No comments: