06 January, 2007

Just an excerpt from an old message to a dear friend who understands everything... even me.

"when you feel alone.
when you feel invisible.
when you feel mediocre.
when you feel emo.
when you feel cliche'.
when you feel like you want to say something but can't.
when you somehow still have hope.
when you somehow still have joy.
when you feel complete,
but when something's still missing.

when you feel like I do.
when you feel like you've let everyone down.
when you feel not good enough."

thank you, you few who know me and who care about me, for dealing with me even when I message you with things like that.

it's heavy, and a lot to take I'm sure. I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me all the time. you all know who you are, and I just want to say that I hope someday I'll be able to be there for you in the same way you always are for me. and I hope you'll let me.

<3me

No comments: