17 January, 2008

Where have I been all my life?!

Ruins behind my school, December, 2007. c. Mallory S.

Welcome back my friends, it's been so long! I don't even know what to say other than what I always say: I'm completely swamped with busy-ness. (Yes, thank you, Andrew. It has been since October. Haha.)

Let me just give a small update on everything that's happened since October. It will be a bulleted list (complete with photo accompaniment if I have a photo for the occasion.)

  • Nov. 21-24, Thanksgiving with the family.

Table place setting at Thanksgiving, 2007.
The pretty snow!
  • Nov. 25, Mallory turns 18. (And gets to vote!)

My staff surprised me with a really sweet decorated desk. :] The cake that Uncle made me, =o!
Emilia took this photo . . . haha.
  • November, We start packing.
  • December, packing.
  • Dec. 25, last Christmas in our old house and we move the next day into a temporary place.
  • Jan. 2, First issue of the paper on the stands at school and classes start.
Basically, I need to figure out a way to make this whole photo blog thing look better . . . anyway. That's that. I'll write more (because I have some thoughts to catch up on/get out) later on. Talk to you all soon.

Peace + LOVE


Ohhh, by -the-by. All photos on this blog are copyrighted me, Mallory S., unless otherwise stated. Don't steal them. Thanks.

1 comment:

Carl Weathers' Illegitimate Son said...

Whoa! You actually wrote something! Haha. Sweet deal. Let's see how long this lasts :D