26 May, 2008

Life, is like a circle. A very squiggly and oddly drawn circle.


At least, that's what I've found so far.
There are a lot of reasons I say this and I'll get around to posting about them eventually. Maybe.

The Mystery Channel surprised me tonight.

My German homework isn't finished.

I wasted a whole holiday doing stuff.
Tomorrow is school again.
I don't want that.
Only 14 more days left. (I counted weekends in my last count. Whoops.)

I taught myself "Starman" from Mario and "The Ocarina of Time" theme from Zelda for the piano. I rule at life. (They will be in my next videooo. ;])


Wasn't tonight a beautiful night?

<3

1 comment:

Carl Weathers' Illegitimate Son said...

You should definitely get around to posting them. Eventually. xD

I watched the mystery channel clip. umm WOW that was harsh. heh. so now what happens with that?

and, yes, tonight was beautiful :]