28 May, 2008

Lists

I don't have a real photo of the day, so you all get to see a filler photo of me looking crazy!

Now, on to what I really wanted to talk about. I was digging through my old blog on my MySpace. (Yeah, I used to post there, go figure!) But that's beside the point. The point is (and still remains) that I found this:

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summerland

Here's a little list I've compiled for myself of things that I want to do/get done this summer, so enjoy, or don't. Doesn't really matter to me! =]

* Bike trip
* Get my room all the way organized (Kind of, we moved.)
* Start driving Jetty Blueberry
* Shoot three photograph series
* Run half a mile a day
* Get back in touch with people out of state that I've lost contact with
(Some!)
* Finish two songs (music and lyrics) (Well, half way. I did one.)
* Get ready for next school year
* Look/apply for scholarships (I got a bunch, yay me!)
[adding more in a bit . . .]


It's a list! (I have a bit of an uncanny fetish for lists.) I made it last (beginning) of summer so that I would know all I needed to do! Now, you won't see a before and after, but I'm going to put little yellow and bold stars next to all the things that I completed from that list.

Basically, as you can see, I never did add more. I meant (as of this morning) to roll over what I didn't accomplish last summer. But that seems lame as I may not have shot 3 photography series but I have shot lots of that sort and I haven't run a half mile a day but I've run a little. So, basically, that's the only thing to roll over; picking up my running again.


I've really been working on that. (Really!) I ran a couple times. (The plan was every other day a half-mile to a mile . . .) I haven't done that ALL the time EVERY day, but I've done a good amount. Anyway, help keep me on track? I'll be posting a check list soon and all y'all should yell at me if I don't keep on with it, mmk?

So, yeah. I'll have new list posted tomorrow I hope! We'll see what I'll be up to this summer. :]

Until then, Mystery Channel: I hate you.

Everyone else: I love you!

<33

No comments: