20 July, 2008

i love giraffes


Hello, everyone.


I haven't been up to much. Just the usual, really: wasting life editing videos; working on some new songs; hanging out on Skype, YouTube and generally the internet.

I got approved to be a Cha-Cha guide, I just gotta take the test. Wheee.

I have loads thoughts in my head right now but don't know how to get them out.
I hate the way that feels.

I just think it's funny, with the number of people in the world, how some can be so very like others in so many ways.

That is my grain of sand for the moment.

xxx

2 comments:

Carl Weathers' Illegitimate Son said...

That sounds like me a little too. haha. we should go outside more xP

yay! cha-cha guide = win XD

I hate the way that feels too. I think the best way to get it out is to just write. Anything. Poems/stories/diary stuff. It is for me anyways.

It's just as amazing to me how in such a big world, you can find those people. It's the best feeling in the world when you do :]

Yay for another blog! Haha.

<3

charlie said...

i love it when i have similarities with people, it makes me feel somewhat less alone.

<3