01 February, 2007

February 1, 2007

Catchy title, no? I thought so, but still, today marks a momentous occasion. I am going to be blogging every single day. Yep, you heard me right. Every day of February there will be a new blog by me, all consisting of substance. None of this dilly-doddly "Today was great, had some food, it was long though. I'm tired, and I have a lot of homework. Well, gotta go!"

Now, I may very well comment on what I ate, or how long my day was, or even how much homework/work I have. But, that doesn't mean it will be the only thing. Oh no, not ever the only thing. There will be a new and, (I hope,) interesting excerpt from me every single day this month.

I hope to entertain, while being a tiny bit thought provoking, (maybe?) Inform about my life, and like I said, provide amusement. It will be fun, and good. For both of us I hope.

Well, with that, I shall leave you until tomorrow. Good day.
=]

No comments: