05 February, 2007

"Here I am once again" "My world is falling to pieces" "where did I go wrong, I lost a friend" "cuz I'm so far down, away from the sun."

Yes, that was my first ever song compalation, want me to tell you how it goes? Credit where credit is due my friend. =] "Behind These Hazel Eyes," Kelly Clarkson, "Breaking the Habit," Linkin Park, "How To Save a Life," The Fray, and "Away From the Sun," 3 Doors Down. Yep, in that order, classy.

Okay, so now, down to business. You all saw how quickly this whole "blogging every day" thing fell apart, it's so sad, but I do have an explanation. I got sick. Yes, you did hear my lame excuse right. But that's okay! I'm just gunna pick it up next month instead, haha. (Rachel has a very good point, =])

Anyway, I don't really have much to update you on at the moment. Today was correction day at the paper, so like, I go over my pages and see if there are style issues, or layout issues, etc., it's great fun.

And I've been enthralled with radioblogclub.com as of late. At first I thought it was a not-cool-and-rude-to-music-people site, but I don't really think it is after all, and it's been coming in handy. =]

Until next time, peace and love,
Mallory

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, now we can know what Tabitha is up to on a daily basis! It's like a custom reality show for our favorite peoples...